Friday, March 13, 2009

Luck O' The Irish Taggers Kit - Freebie

Well I told you I would be back with a kit this week and here it is, Luck O' the Irish Taggers Kit. As usual, all papers are 600 x 600, but not all elements are showing on this preview.


I love the saying on one of the balloons, on St. Patrick's Day, we are all Irish. In my case, that is not true, I'm Irish the other 364 days of the year also. When your mom's family name is O'Bryant, you have an uncle born on St. Patrick's Day and you have a family tree that stretches back to the 16 century filled with Irishmen and Ireland, you can't get more Irish than that, can you? One of my uncles in my dad's family says that we are black Irish and I'm living proof of that, black hair and the Irish temper to match. But I'm sure that you didn't come here to get the history of my family, you came for the important stuff, the kit. You can download it here.

I would love to see what you do with my creations, so please feel free to e-mail me with your tags or whatever. If you use my kit in a tutorial, please direct your users to my blog site instead of the 4shared link. Please follow my terms of use listed in this blog and have fun.

Thanks so much for looking at my work. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Do Not Show post on Apr. 16, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete